Leather Dallas is a pigmented leather with a pronounced grain and homogeneous aspect. Its agreeable touch intensifies the pleasantness.
- Description: leather corrected grain
- Thickness: mm.1,4-1,6
- Type of hide: bovine
- Origin: European
- Tanning: chrome
- Type of finishing: pigmented
- bthrough-dyeing aniline
- Dry rub fastness: >=4 grey scale
- Light fastness: >=6 blue scale
- Tear resistance: >=20 N
- Adhesion of finishing ISO 11644: >=2N/10mm
- Cigarette Test UNI EN 1021-1: Complies
- Match Test UNI EN 1021-2: Complies
Caution: the displayed colors, due to technical matters, are indicative and can be different from the original.